30 day Returns
Once you have received your Bundarra Clothing you have 30 days to return it to us. We understand if things don't fit or simply aren't what you thought it would look like. Simply Fill in the returns form below and we will be in touch.
- As soon as you have submitted this form and have our postal address, just send your gear straight back to us!
- You don’t need to wait for any additional emails from us.
- All postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty or the item sent was the wrong design.
- If you received a faulty garment or the wrong item, please email us at email@example.com so we can make it right!
- CUSTOM & LARGE CORPORATE ORDERS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR RETURN POLICY
What is your return policy?
Two things you need to know: You must return your garments within 30 days of receiving your gear. It needs to be unwashed and unworn (You can of course try it on). Sorry, but if the garments show signs of being worn we can't accept them.
What return options can I choose from?
You may select a refund or a 110% store credit. Why is 110% store credit? If you choose a store credit we will throw in a 10% bonus for you. We can't do straight up exchanges due to us only carrying small stock quantities and we also can't hold items unfortunately. You will be notified via email once your order is refunded or your store credit has been issued.
What if I received a faulty item?
We apologise if you have. Bundarra is a quality freak but these things happen. If you have received a faulty item please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to replace them for you.
2/338 Lytton Rd, Morningside
Brisbane 4173 QLD
*Please note that all postage costs must be covered by the customer, unless the garment is faulty. If you received a faulty garment or the wrong item, please email us at email@example.com, or call 07 3902 3209 so we can make it right!