Eco Farmers Reusable Shopping Market Bag Bundle (11 bags/bundle)
There really is no more need for plastic with one of these Eco Farmers Market Bag bundles. This set includes 11 bags of various sizes and styles, and has everything you need for your next trip to the supermarket.
From small bags for nuts and fruit to large bags for bulky items and large bottles, there is a bag for every use in this set! Our Eco Bag Set is part of our Caring for Country range which features beautiful prints from Bundarra artist Nathan Patterson.
What comes in the bundle:
- 1 x Pocket Tote featuring two bottle interior pockets: great for your large bulky shopping items.
- 3 x Mesh Totes: multi-use string bags with canvas bottoms to ensure nothing falls out.
- 3 x Mesh Produce Bags in assorted sizes: For loose fruit & vegetables.
- 3 x Bulk Food Bags in assorted sizes: the fine mesh keeps bread fresh; also perfect for finer items like when you buy bulk flour, lentils and nuts.
- 1 x Mesh long handle tote: for bulky items and fruit or vegetables.
Nathan Patterson is a proud Wagiman Man who is now residing in Torquay on the south coast of Victoria. His people are from Pine Creek, near the Daly River Region in the Northern Territory, where the Wagiman clan are the traditional landowners.
Nathan’s art is a mixture of contemporary designs using traditional techniques that incorporate the Dreamtime stories of his people and of the land he was born on. He continues to tell these stories through his art. Nathan strives to push the boundaries of contemporary Aboriginal art through the use of vibrant colours and traditional design.
Recently, Nathan has branched into digital art and design. For more info on Nathan's work, or if you would like to inquire about having him create digital art/design/logos for you, please visit the links provided below.